Re: Notifications Window Really Getting Annoying

Steve Matzura

Changing the time will not fix anything, especially if it's been hours since I was last at the machine's console. Whatever's doing this, it comes and goes, is most annoying, and I'm just going to have to live with it unless or until somebody at a higher level of understanding than mine figures it out and fixes it.

On 7/26/2019 5:44 PM, Mike B wrote:

Hi Steve,

Only to confirm or deny it's an Action Center notification.  Have you tried using the touch cursor in the Action Center?  Have you tried changing the time so maybe this notification will display longer?