Re: Do I install Window Eyes on my new 10 computer?

Curtis Delzer

I would, since window-eyes can still do thing the other 2 screen readers just will not do as well.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...
On 7/19/2019 10:12 AM, Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:

In a couple of weeks I am buying a new computer with Windows 10 on it.  Should I have my tech guy reinstall Window Eyes on it or will that only invite trouble as the WE has almost run its course for usability.
I could ask the same question about IE because we use Chrome all the time and have Firefox installed as a backup.
Thanks for helping me make this decision.  Marilyn