accessible internet radio recording software?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
does anyone know of any good internet radio station recording software, that is fully accessible with either window-eyes or nvda?
I need it to be able to do timed recordings/start and stop with out me needing to be there to actually do it, also the recordings it makes should be as high quality as possible, as the stations I will primarily be using it for very often play recordings that are a long way from being anything like good quality.
if possible, it should be able to record 2 or 3 streams/stations, and have an easy way to find the streams, rather than me having to scratch around finding long url links.

Simon