g mail being directed to delete or trash

Sugar

Hi all

My husband has a G mail account.

When he sends an e mail that message is sent directly to his delete box. If I sendhim an e mail he will get it but when he replies it will say it was sent but I don’t get it, he will look in his delete box and it’s there so it did not get sent to me, it was automatically sent t his delete box.

If that makes any sense, does anyone have any suggestions?

Is there a setting in his G mail that he can fix or change?

I don’t have G mail so I don’t know.

If anyone can shed some light here, we would appreciate it

Thanks in advance.

Sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

Blessings, Sugar