Re: Opening an Attachment with Thunderbird

Curtis Delzer

press tab until you hear the name of one attachment, (if more than one attachment see later) press context or shift f10, and then the letter S. As to where attachments are saved, after you've saved one, all of them will go there until you change the path again.

For more than one attachment, in the message hit alt-m, h, and arrow around. You should see what you want, and it depends on the amount of attachments and their type. I think there is a place where t-bird says it'll save all attachments in that dialog somewhere. :)

The attachments panel, I've noticed takes a couple taps on the space bar to activate, but once you do, you can play the attachment by pressing enter there.

Hope this assists some.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 7/22/2019 11:44 AM, lynn white wrote:
What is the best way to do this task with Thunderbird?  Thanks.