Re: Microphone Sensitivity on the Braillenote Touch Plus

Gene,
Your understanding of microphone sensitivity is, as far as I could see, correct.

Now, you said:
I've never heard of adjusting the characteristics of a microphone such as sensativity.
Well if we're talking about setting up on the microphone itself, neither did I. But if we're talking about setting it on Windows, for example, then there is a sensitivity slider as well as a volume one, on the very same place :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.