braille displays with apple tv set-top-box?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I just discovered something interesting. The apple tv box connected to my flat-screen tv, with voiceover, apple tv 4th generation, apple’s latest tv set-top-box, it supports braille displays under the voiceover option in settings. I can understand why you would want braille with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. But pairing your orbit reader to your apple tv? What is the reason for that? Could it let me watch anime in certain apps and then I could read the subtitles in English braille?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10