From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Josh Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] switching to iPhone

Even with a pretty powerful xiaomi android flagship phone, I noticed even
when using eloquence that talkback lags. I want to use braille with android.
But to be honest braille on android is an absolute mess! The command
structure makes no sense at all, its just a mess. I looked at braille on
iPhone and it behaves much more like what you get on the traditional
notetaker like a brailleNote or braille n speak. And I have been doing some
reading and several people on the internet told me voiceover responds much
faster than talkback does. I'll just be getting an iPhone7 from apple. I
don't need the newest phone, plus iPhone7 will get IOS updates for several
years to come, yet. So I think a 32gig iPhone7 for $450 will work just fine.
I need an unlocked one because I will be using it with tracFone.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121