Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 10:06 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Securing verizon?

Hello,

I've got some people who have verizon email addresses and they keep
getting what I know to be fake/phishing verizon emails. They're
getting a little peranoid and doing password change isn't calming them
even though they do it everytime. Is there a way to tighten up
verizon's email access on their side, maybe 2fa? I'm assuming they're
accessing either via phone (it would be an iPhone if it is) or pc
browser webmail access.

Thanks.
Dave.