Re: Using smart phone, but not using the touch screen

Sis Carolyn, if there's something the iPhone has going for it, it's a kind
of screen overlay. It's fairly easy to have one for the iPhone because the
toy comes from just one manufacturer and the size or whatever is reasonably
predictable. Not so in my Coveted Android Toy Land!

Don't I wish I could tell you more about the said screen overlay? Well,
there are enough iOS gurus in the house that will straighten me out right in
this space, I defer to them as I don't recall what the screen overlay I've
tried to describe is called.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado