Re: New Iphone

Wayne Scott

Ey Sugar, I us
An iPhone 8. If you”
Have any questions, you canlikegiv
More
A call. I ink you haveyou umber. I’m helping you more-in-law from you still arriage) with haveiPad. Wayne

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On Aug 6, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

Ok friends

I am way behind in the times, I know

But I just got myself a red iphone. Think it’s a 8? Not sure what kind but I do know I have to learn it

OMG when to swipe nd how and when to double tap

How can you guys figure it out?

Does anyone have any pointers or hints to helpp me out?

Thanks in advance.

Sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

Blessings, Sugar