Re: Using smart phone, but not using the touch screen

chris judge

Wow, much cheaper than the rivo. I'm interested to hear your experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pablo
Morales
Sent: August 7, 2019 10:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using smart phone, but not using the touch screen

Hi guys,

I have found a device called Satechi Bluetooth Smart Pointer . According
with this company and many other sellers, this device is compatible with
voiceover. The price could be between $39 and $44. A little bit cheaper than
the Rivo2.
I ordered it. As soon I give it a try to this device, I will share my
impressions with all of you.
Thanks for all,