Re: can't read bard books on second gen Victor reader

Troy Burnham

Apparently I was trying to authorize my player with the wrong key, likely the key from my first generation Victor which I don't have anymore, because I contacted Humanwear this morning and they mailed me the correct key and I was able to authorize with that. Btw I got rid of the old key and saved the new one so I won't try to use the wrong one again should I need to authorize again in the future.

Troy

On 8/8/2019 10:04 AM, William Vandervest wrote:
To get the seriel number, press the 0 button, this will also tell you if you
have authorization keys, if you do, there should be 3 keys
Hope this helps