Re: review of Smart Vision II phone

Victor

I agree. It sounds like a great phone with a lot of promise. However, I hope the company that makes it will consider marketing it to the cited world as I think many sighted people would still appreciate having a phone with a keyboard in addition to the touchscreen. It’s nice that this phone gives the user both options. Companies that make products specifically for the blind have a hard time surviving. But I think this company could market the phone to the world at large and stand a better chance of prospering. If they do that, maybe they would be able to lower the price a bit.

Just my thoughts,

Victor

On Aug 8, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:

Ann, this sounds like a really neat phone. After reading your review, I'm thinking about getting one, but I have some questions. I'm assuming you're using Cricket as your phone carrier. I wonder if this device would work with Verizon and how I would go about setting it up.

Does the manual come built into the phone or in hard copy print in the box?

I'm not familiar with smart phones, so I'm wondering if it's possible to make calls from your home wireless network so you're not using up data. I'd appreciate any answerers.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...