Re: Thoughts on Orbit 20

Josh Kennedy

the answers to your questions are under the questions themselves below.

1. How well does the Bluetooth connectivity work between the Orbit and
iOS? I've only had experience using my iPhone with a U2 and found the
experience pleasant enough. Can I count on the Orbit giving a similar
stability? Are the commands generally the same?
yes, yes, and yes. Orbit20 connects excellent to iPhone, commands are the same. You will have a great experience with it.

2. I'm something of an ignorant snob and have pause about there being
no cursor routing keys. How easy have you found it to navigate to
specific points in a document for editing?
It is very easy to get around without cursor router keys. There are commands to quickly move between words, lines, paragraphs and so on. If you want a display with cursor router keys, get the braille me from www.atguys.com

3. What do you not like about the Orbit?
I like everything about my two orbit readers that I own.

4. In your opinion, is the product solid enough to buy now, or should
I hold out for a second generation?
The product is certainly solid enough to buy now. I own two of them and they work great. I read with them in church and I have the orbit sitting a foot or so away from the microphone when I read out loud for the congregation.