Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] review of Smart Vision II phone

Ann, this sounds like a really neat phone. After reading your review, I'm thinking about getting one, but I have some questions. I'm assuming you're using Cricket as your phone carrier. I wonder if this device would work with Verizon and how I would go about setting it up.

Does the manual come built into the phone or in hard copy print in the box?

I'm not familiar with smart phones, so I'm wondering if it's possible to make calls from your home wireless network so you're not using up data. I'd appreciate any answerers.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...