From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf of Ann
Parsons
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 6:32 AM
To: bkl@ncf.ca
Cc: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] braille paper?

Hi all,

That may have been true years ago, but since the day when I was looking for
a board slate, found one at APH for $120.00, did some more looking'
and found a full-page slate at The Braille Bookstore for $15.00, I am a bit
reluctant to purchase from APH. If you want something like an Orbit Reader
20, or books for teaching braille; things which you can't get anywhere else,
APH is good, but when other places are selling braille paper at better
prices, it's a good idea to do a bit of research.

Ann P.

Try APH they used to have good prices.
Brian. Lingard
,