Re: Win10 Back to Factory

Mike B.

Hi Nancy,

Here you go:
From: Carlos
From the Start menu, select
"Settings", "Update and Security", "Recovery", and then the "Get Started" button.
Carlos

From: Greg Wocher
Hello,
The recovery options are in the update and security section of the settings. If you do a windows key plus I, just arrow till you hear update and security.
Press enter here then you will be able to arrow up or down till you hear recovery. Press enter on recovery and this is where you reset your PC. You will
be able to do a clean install of windows or just reset it back to factory settings from here.

Regards,
Greg Wocher