Re: windows10 question

Monica Jones

I click on this link and Internet Explorer or Jaws just sits there. I notice that happens at times.

From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows10 question

Well. Agree there is no such option for W10! Now I did find out how to fix it and will give a link on how to do it. So far it has worked perfect. The link talks about doing it in W8 but it works the same way in W10! I know because I did it. See link below and enjoy!

http://lifehacker.com/5959230/customize-the-logon-logoff-and-shutdown-sounds-in-windows-8