Re: Need explaination how Siri and Internet works

Shelly Kane

I have had a similar problem and can't figure it out because eventually, it works.  Whenever I try and text someone, Siri would occasionally tell me she is having trouble with the connection.  So of course, I try a few minutes and usually it's back to normal.  The only thing I can think is that I'm in a bad location or my WiFi isn't working correctly.  It could be the same problem for you but I can't say for sure.  HTH.

Shelly

On 8/11/2019 3:58 PM, Loy wrote:

I need someone to explain to me how Siri works on network. I don't want to sound ignorant when I call Sprint, my provider. Here is my problem, When I am away from WiFi, Siri has trouble connecting to Internet. I use Siri to compose and send text. Is connecting to Internet different from connecting to cellular for phone calls I have no problem making calls or receiving calls and texts.I have plenty of data on my plan.