Re: Thoughts on Orbit 20

Joe Orozco

Question about file translation. I don't understand. Are you saying
that in order for me to read files on the Orbit, I would first have to
send them through translation software? Does the Orbit support any
kind of file format? When you initiate a file in the Orbit, what
format will it save these to on the SD card? Thanks guys. I really
appreciate your help in making an informed purchase.

Joe

On 8/9/19, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
using the orbit's note taker feature is like writing with a perkins
brailler. you can write whatever braille code you want because the orbit has
no braille translator. to get files onto the orbit, or to back-translate
files, use these two free braille translators.

www.brailleblaster.org ( http://www.brailleblaster.org )

http://tech.aph.org/lt