How can you tell if your new laptop has bluetooth?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I just got a new-to-me HP laptop, an Elite Book 8570P.  I would like to use a Bluetooth speaker with it, but I have no idea how to determine whether or not it has Bluetooth capability.  I saw a process called Bluetooth Radio Management Support in the task manager, but when I type “Bluetooth” in the Windows search box, I get a button that says “Add a Bluetooth device” and when I hit it with a speaker in pairing mode, nothing seems to turn up allowing me to view any available Bluetooth devices.  Any tips?