Re: How can you tell if your new laptop has bluetooth?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I am going to get a sighted person to have a go at it.  I found the Bluetooth button to which you referred, and only a Cancel button came up when I pressed spacebar on it.  I am apparently missing something.  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Akshaya Choudhary
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How can you tell if your new laptop has bluetooth?

Hello Steven,
Your laptop most likely would have Bluetooth connectivity. Accessibility of Bluetooth in Windows 10, however, is little pesky. You seem to have reached in the right setting via windows search feature. After you find "add a Bluetooth device" button, tab up and down to find a toggle button called "Bluetooth". It would be switched off by default; switch it on.  Your laptop should recognise your speaker now; tab around to find your speaker listed and hit pair on it. This should do it.
Let me know if it works.

Regards