From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 4:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Receiving a call on your Alexa or Google device?

Yes to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:36 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io

So I have a follow-up question. I have zero experience with the Echo devices. If I buy an Echo Dot and put it in my bedroom, can I have the Echo Connect in my office connected to the VOIP phone system and make calls from my Dot in my bedroom? Would I be able to add more Dots and make calls from different rooms in my house?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Peter

On 7/25/19, Chris G <chris@magiccastle.online> wrote:
If you have a land line, you can get a device called “Echo Connect.”

This is a little box that connects to your phone. You can use Alexa
to call, and when your phone rings she will announce the caller. You
can then say Alexa answer.” She will answer. She is now a hands free
speaker phone.