OK, I’m going to take a stab at this and I’m sure somebody will correct me if I’ve given any wrong information.

I think first of all, you would have to have the person you want to call in your contacts for your echo which you do in the communications tab of the lady a app. Then, I think, you would have to know what the persons device name is to actually Collett. I hope you will post back and let me know if I’ve given correct information.

Barb

On Aug 14, 2019, at 3:11 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@gmail.com> wrote:

If I wanted to call you, but have it go to your Alexa device and not your phone, how would I do that?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely Vicky V

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 4:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Receiving a call on your Alexa or Google device?

Yes to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:36 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io

So I have a follow-up question. I have zero experience with the Echo devices. If I buy an Echo Dot and put it in my bedroom, can I have the Echo Connect in my office connected to the VOIP phone system and make calls from my Dot in my bedroom? Would I be able to add more Dots and make calls from different rooms in my house?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Peter

On 7/25/19, Chris G <chris@magiccastle.online> wrote:
If you have a land line, you can get a device called “Echo Connect.”

This is a little box that connects to your phone. You can use Alexa
to call, and when your phone rings she will announce the caller. You
can then say Alexa answer.” She will answer. She is now a hands free
speaker phone.