Re: Will JAWS or NVDA work on a Chromebook?

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

That's right, Angelo.

It's called ChromeVox and it's built into the operating system.  I got along pretty well with it and there are apps for all common tasks.

George

On 8/15/2019 7:15 PM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:

Chrome books have their own screen reader called Chrome Vox.

73 N2DYN Angelo