Selecting text with braille display

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I wonder if it is possible to select text with a Seika braille display with JAWS 2019 under Windows 10, in Word?  I am proofreading documents?  I would like to be able to use the cursor keys on my braille display to select a string of text and just hit the delete key and then replace the text with my keyboard.  Sorry if my question is a bit hazy.  I would like to select a few words without touching my computer’s keyboard, strictly from the controls of the Seika.  Thanks in advance for your help.