Re: Braille labelers

Donald L. Roberts

I don't know the specifics, however I do know someone who bought this type of labeler, and he paid something like $540 for it.  So even if you find a used one, it will be expensive to say the least.

Don Roberts

On 8/16/2019 4:59 PM, Victor wrote:
I’ve heard of these and I’d like to know this too.

Thanks,

Victor

On Aug 16, 2019, at 4:15 PM, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

I am looking for a Braille labeler which is somewhat different than the standard Braille labeler where you squeeze the handle and the tape feeds through with the Braille print.

I am looking for one that will still use a clear labeling tape, but uses a small keyboard rather than the squeeze handle. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Thanks.

Vicki