From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Hooley
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 6:37 PM
To: techttalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Using Zoom Meetings on Windows 10

Hi,

I didn't think of including my questions about using the Zoom app on
Windows 10. I'm trying to register for a class on Zoom. I understand that
I need to click on the invitation link that should be sent to me, but what
should I expect after that? Just to make sure, do I need to always press or
click something in order to speak and listen, and how's the layout once I'm
successfully connected with the link? I want to download the Zoom app to
my laptop PC with the latest version of Windows 10.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

www.CochlearAmericas.com