Re: Audio Editing HELP!

Victor

Audacity is a great free software program. We use it at the radio station where I work and it serves our needs pretty well. Gold wave and reaper cost money. I think gold wave cost around $50 and reaper costs around $100. At least that’s how much they cost the last time I checked. They might cost more now.

Victor

On Aug 21, 2019, at 1:09 PM, Carrie Morales <carrie@...> wrote:

I’ve heard of audacity. I’ve also heard of goldwave and reaper. I’ll wait to see what others think is the best for this. Thanks Gene!

Carrie Morales

Website: LiveAccessible.Com

YouTube: Live Accessible

Instagram: @LiveAccessible

Twitter: @LiveAccessible

Email: carrie@...

*Picture Description: Text reads Live accessible: blindness or Low Vision does not define or limit you on a blue background