From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 November 2015 21:06
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google Mail for dummies!

Hello,
I'm kinda confused, so forgive me why not just put it into outlook, or the
apple mail client?

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 17 Nov 2015, at 6:51 p.m., Walter Ramage <wpr@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Hi folks. OK, I'll try and keep this simple. I've joined a new
sharing list but I couldn't sub with my current ISP, they must see it as
spam or something. However when I got an iPhone and in order to use Google
Maps, I had to create a Google account and by default, I have a Google Mail
address and I have been subd using that address. The problem I have is when
I got the Google mail account, I never intended using Google mail but it
seems now I have no choice. Therefore, can anybody help me with using
Google Mail. It has been said to me it is dead simple but I've yet to
discover that. I don't know how to reply to a mail, I don't know how to
delete an email, I've no clue how to get to my drafts folder etc. It is a
lot easier to use the iPhone but much of the stuff I'll need to do is via
the computer. I use Win7 and Jaws16, or 15, I have both on the PC. Help
now and in the future will be appreciated. Walter.

Avast logo <http://www.avast.com/> This email has been checked for
viruses by Avast antivirus software.