sounds

Sugar

                Hello

Using Windows 10(1903,  Jaws 2019 and office/outlook 2016, where can I find  to change the sound on my e mail?

I want to hange the current sound or chime my pc makes when I receive a new message

Before today it was easily found in my sounds/volume

I currently have this in my system tray but when I go to open it to “sounds” I can’t find where to change it.

Thanks

sugar

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar