eloquence on chromebooks and orbit reader

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

First, will eloquence work with chromevox on chromebooks, and also with talkback on chromebooks for playstore apps that is, eloquence and talkback and chromevox with eloquence? Second, will chromebooks see the orbit reader display as a flash drive if I put it in flash drive mode to transfer files translated by www.robobraille.org? to transfer braille files to the orbit reader sd card? And will chromebooks work with the braille me either as a braille me or emulated smart beetle display?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10