Re: eloquence on chromebooks and orbit reader

Jaffar Sidek

George.  In theory it could, but it has to be ported to the Os's screen reader app in question, in this case, talkback.  I don't know if there is the source code for talkback floating around, but if there was, someone must study Talkback's source code to see how Eloquence can be ported to it.  Also, if Eloquence is now being used on Android phones, which I am not aware of, then the work is already done and it is just a matter of adapting it to the chromebook.  Cheers!

On 8/23/2019 6:53 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

First, will eloquence work with chromevox on chromebooks, and also with talkback on chromebooks for playstore apps that is, eloquence and talkback and chromevox with eloquence? Second, will chromebooks see the orbit reader display as a flash drive if I put it in flash drive mode to transfer files translated by www.robobraille.org? to transfer braille files to the orbit reader sd card? And will chromebooks work with the braille me either as a braille me or emulated smart beetle display?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10