Re: eloquence on chromebooks and orbit reader

Victor

I think I’ve read that android can be used on the newer chrome books. I guess it depends on when you obtained your chrome book and which one you got.

Victor

On Aug 22, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:

Eloquence, as a TTS engine, is alive and well in Android Land. Make a
purchase from the Play Store and you're good to go. You can switch between
it and any other TTS engine of your own choosing in Android Land.

My limited understanding is that Android apps run on Chrome books; that
being the case, perhaps one could try installing Eloquence on the Android
side of things and see what happens!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado