Re: Request: Recommendations For Good High Capacity Router

Ron Canazzi

Hi DJ,

From your message, I take it that you can set up this router system using an accessible  iPhone app?

On 8/24/2019 9:12 AM, DJ wrote:
I have the Netgear Orbi wifi system for my household which currently is running 23 wireless and 5 wired devices. Multiple simultaneous video streams and plenty of online gameplay occurs without a hiccup. WiFi is strong and and solid  and yes the system is very accessible. Netgear developers even worked with me to make a part of the Orbi app accessible. Now it is possible to manage individual devices on the network using VoiceOver. The system is costly but well worth it in my opinion. I will never go back to a standard router.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 8:01 AM Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I think my current D-link router is n the way out.  I now have 8 total
devices: 3 wired and 5 wireless devices which need access to it.

Can anyone recommend a high capacity and accessible router that will
have more durability than the standard 50 dollar wonder available at
local computer stores or on Amazon?

Keep in mind that I will have to do the set up myself, so accessibility
of whatever interface--usually browser based--is an essential requirement.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"