Re: Request: Recommendations For Good High Capacity Router

David L Minton, Jr

Yes, they came out this past week and replace the router and the modem. But they also said that the equipment they provide is not the top-notch equipment. They gave us some suggestions of routers to purchase. The routers they suggested are running about $260.

On Aug 24, 2019, at 2:39 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Have you contacted Spectrum?  About 3 weeks ago I was using a Spectrum modem with a NetGear router and the router went bad, both were Spectrum equipment.  Well, they came out and replaced both the modem and router with updated new equipment and my internet has never worked this well.

Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Request: Recommendations For Good High Capacity Router

Good morning, would you be able to give the model number of your router? Because we are having issues with our spectrum router. And are looking to purchase one of our own.

On Aug 24, 2019, at 9:12 AM, DJ <grouloc@...> wrote:

I have the Netgear Orbi wifi system for my household which currently is running 23 wireless and 5 wired devices. Multiple simultaneous video streams and plenty of online gameplay occurs without a hiccup. WiFi is strong and and solid  and yes the system is very accessible. Netgear developers even worked with me to make a part of the Orbi app accessible. Now it is possible to manage individual devices on the network using VoiceOver. The system is costly but well worth it in my opinion. I will never go back to a standard router.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 8:01 AM Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I think my current D-link router is n the way out.  I now have 8 total
devices: 3 wired and 5 wireless devices which need access to it.

Can anyone recommend a high capacity and accessible router that will
have more durability than the standard 50 dollar wonder available at
local computer stores or on Amazon?

Keep in mind that I will have to do the set up myself, so accessibility
of whatever interface--usually browser based--is an essential requirement.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"