win 10 administrator

Lenny McHugh

Hello, I am having some problems with this new win 10 machine. I am trying to copy a file to an external drive and get the message destination folder access denied, you need permission. Using the application key on the F (ex drive letter> I tried to grant permissions. It only made the new folder name. Now trying to delete it I can just use shift delete but the delete key also gives me a denied access to the recycle folder.

Any suggestions on how to correct this. My next step will to call Microsoft support. I really hate the thought of doing that. TIA!

--

Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com