Re: getting rid of blank lines in a word document

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Yo Kimsan,

Try the following:

While in the document, press control+h to go into your Find & Replace dialogue.

In the Find field, type ^p .  Carat is, Shift + 6, on the number row then type the letter, p.

Leave the  Replacement field blank.

Tab to, Replace All, and press enter or, the shortcut keystroke is, Alt + A.

After a bit, word will tell you that it has made xxx replacements, xxx being the number of blank lines replaced.

 You should get an, OK button, so press the spacebar.  You're done.

You may still have some blank lines, but this is the easiest way I know of to get rid of a lot of blank lines at one time.