From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] getting rid of blank lines in a word document

If you don't place a space In the replace with field, I would think that where hard returns are removed, you will have sentences ending and the next sentence beginning on the same line without a space.  That wouldn't be a good idea and I suspect it will cause screen-readers to not pause properly at the end of sentences where this occurs.  Also, it will cause inflection not to be correct to indicate the end and start of a new sentence.