From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:28 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What are the advantages of W10 over W7?

I'm not sure that I would have phrased it quite so harshly, but I tend to
agree. Even when Apple receives so much praise for their efforts to include
and improve accessibility I laugh. Huge companies like Apple and Microsoft
don't care about accessibility for it's own sake. Apple only cares because
it has become a selling point for them. They just happened to get there
first. If Microsoft had been the company with the initiative to jump on the
accessibility bandwagon, they would be the ones receiving all the praise
now.