From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:16 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What are the advantages of W10 over W7?

Well, really I should say that accessibility is not a priority for companies as a size like Microsoft or apple, or sum micro systems, or for Compuware, or HP, or Dell, and so on.
Why?
Because accessibility is a new term for a lot of people. Today a lot of people working in the software development world, doesn't know what is accessibility, or universal design.
It is changing, little bit by little bit, but it is changing.
The law, more people with desabilities working, more people with desabilities with professional career. It is not going to be nice and perfect in a couple of weeks, maybe no in a couple of month either. But it is changing. Just compare today and accessibility 20 years ago.
Come on guys, more positive