Re: NVDA Group

Jaffar Sidek

Count me in too.  I'll help all I can.  Cheers!

On 8/26/2019 9:51 AM, Gene wrote:
Thank you.

Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA Group

Gene,
Count me in. I'm not the most expert on NVDA but not a newbie with things either :)

Also, Brian Gaff (I think that's his name) probably will be interested on participating as well.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Gene wrote:
I hope that if I set one up, it will attract enough knowledgeable users to answer beginners and less experienced users' questions well.