Re: NVDA Group

DJ

I have an important question. How much longer can we drag this dead horse down the road before there is nothing left to drag? We're just about down to bone now. Are we going to have to hash that out too?

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 9:01 AM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

That is your choice of course, but the list continues to grow without your help.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 04:31 Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Morning all,

Well la-tee-dah!  I wouldn't join your list if you paid me!  Arrogant,
stuck-up, stand-offish, insular people can just be that way.  Soon,
there will only be one person on your list.  People who control others
by fear find that they are controlled by fear themselves.  People stay
at parties or on a list because they are having fun or because they get
good info and friendly treatment.  Intimidation never works well.

   Have a nice day.

Ann P.