Re: transferring money from pay pal to my bank

Troy Burnham

Okay I solved the problem. It helps to read each line of the page completely because I had to check a radio button saying that I wanted the balance to go to my bank account and then everything worked. As I said before I haven't done this often, and the last time I did it I don't remember having to tell it where to transfer the money since I only have one bank account linked with pay pal.

Troy

On 8/27/2019 10:51 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi.  I think you must first sort of join your bank account to your PayPal account.  There is a button or link for you to do this.  Paypal will ask you for your bank account number, then once you have filled in the exact details, it will send a token to your account for varification.  They will email you once the varification is confirmed, and then you can transfer cash from your PayPal account to your bank account and vice versa.  Cheers!

On 8/28/2019 11:32 AM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

I don't have any money in my PayPal account right now, so when I click on 'transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank' link, the next screen says there is nothing to transfer, so that is as far as I could go.

Maybe someone else can be of more help.

Sorry.

I am using Internet Explorer and Windows 7, but it shouldn't matter.