Re: Braille 'N Speak;

Norma A. Boge

Hi Gene, I ran across this site as a result of my google search for the braille and speak manual. It has that manual in plain text, plus lots of other manuals for old assistive technology. Really an impressive stash of goodies, have a look. Norma

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/index.php?page=Manuals/index

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille 'N Speak;

I saw that someone sent the manual to the list, which will save time and trouble.  I wonder if a manual is available on line.  I'll see if I can find it.  I like looking for things that are difficult to find.. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:37 AM

Gene

, I do know how to use Google, and to do such searches,

unfortunately, my searching did not yield a copy, never the less one was provided here!

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 12:26 PM

I haven't checked yet, I'm going through my mail.  But in a lot of cases, old manuals can be found for all sorts of things by doing a Google search.  In this case, try something like Braille 'n Speak manual and the version of the Braille 'n Speak.  If that doesn't work well, try something like download and then use the same search as you did after that word.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:13 AM

Hi David,

Do you have the complete help file?

It has everything that the manual has in it.I will also check to see what I have.

I do have the help file if you need it.

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Braille 'N Speak;

Good morning all;

I realize this is old hardware/software, however, does anyone know where I could obtain a manual for the Braille 'N Speak?

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.