Re: JAWS list?

Bharat

the owner was a real nice person. it is the people's loss to have
offeded him to the level of him having given up on the list. The site
that he runs is a great resource. i really hope he continues to run
that site.

i would certainly join both of those lists.

Thank you,

On 8/30/19, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bharat,

The main reason for it closing was list members not wanting to follow list
rules! People have been doing a lot of bashing of it's owner, but it's the

people doing the bashing that were the ones that were most guilty. Below is

info for 2 other Jaws lists.

Below are 2 other groups. The first group just started a few days ago and
the second group has been around a long time. I'm a member of both, but
don't let that stop you from joining! LOL

Group 1:
Group Description
A group to discuss the JAWS for Windows screen reader.

Posting To This Group:
jfw-users@groups.io

To join this group, send an email to:
jfw-users+subscribe@groups.io

To contact the owners of this group, send an email to:
jfw-users+owner@groups.io

Group 2:
Post to the group:
main@jfw.groups.io

Subscribe:
main+subscribe@jfw.groups.io

Unsubscribe:

Group Owner:
main+owner@jfw.groups.io

Help:
main+help@jfw.groups.io

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that

somebody screwed up.