Re: sending the full amount of money through pay pal

Mr. Evan Reese wrote in part:

"I've never been
charged a fee for currency conversion. I think it's the recipient that
gets charged because I sure never have been."
Sorry sir, international business transactions DO NOT WORK as you indicated.
The recipient of any funds transferred across borders IS NOT THE INITIATOR
of the transaction; therefore, all transaction charges, including foreign
currency exchange fees, will never be borne by the transferee. Ask any
bank--U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Chase, and CapitalOne. These entities MOVE A
HECK OF A LOT when it comes to international business transactions. Credit
unions don't do nearly as much at least here in the United States but not so
in Britain where they are commonly referred to as cooperatives!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado