From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 6:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Turbo boost?

I hear the term, turbo boost for processors and would like a surface explanation on how and when it works. I assume it  will increase the processing power for certain activities but , when and where? And how much importance should I give it if looking at purchasing a system?

Thanks for enlightening me.

Marie

The real definition of "never mind" is "you should've understood me the first time."