Re: Clearing a laptop

chris judge

When I did it on a dell last year it restored it back to it's factory defaults.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of M.E.N.
Sent: September 5, 2019 11:04 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Clearing a laptop

I am running 1809 but I would think the process would be the same. So that will erase all my personal information?

Marie

On 9/5/2019 1:50 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi. I did it about a year ago. Are you using 1903? If so, do the following.
Go to settings.
Go to update and security.
From there, go to recovery.
Tab to reset this pc. Press enter, follow the prompts and all should work fine.